Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by David Kis <ki...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/28 15:57:48 UTC

Kylin on parquet

Hi,

There was a discussion earlier that Kylin will be able to use Parquet file as storage format. Are there are any updates regarding this topic? Will it be implemented in the upcoming 3.0 release?

Thanks,
David

Re: Kylin on parquet

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

The Kylin on Parquet is not yet ready for release: there are room to
improve the performance. The major feature in Kylin 3.0 is the real-time
OLAP, the team is putting more effort on this part. So the progress on
parquet storage was slow.

If you like this feature, please +1 on the JIRA. More people do this, it
will be more likely be prioritized.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋