Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Alexander Lvov <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/03 17:43:44 UTC

restlet config doesnt work

Hello dear Camel developers! I am a developer who have been using Camel and
building routes
for over a year. Right now we are trying to see how we should configure out
restlet in terms of availability and perfomance and i recognised that the
restlet settings doesnt seem to work. Here is the config for restlet we are
experimented with:

  <bean id="restletComponent" class="org.restlet.Component" />

    <bean id="restlet"
class="org.apache.camel.component.restlet.RestletComponent">
        <constructor-arg index="0">
            <ref bean="restletComponent" />
        </constructor-arg>
        <property name="maxThreads" value="10"/>
        <property name="minThreads" value="1"/>
        <property name="threadMaxIdleTimeMs" value="60000"/>
    </bean>

Producing over 11 requests within a minute in different threads using
TaskExecutor does not lead to any form of rejected or timeout service. Why
is that so? Please help!

I realise its not the prettiest config to blend constructor and properties
but it should work!
I verified there is no overriding bean or similiar by checking bean
settings in the route like this:

((SpringCamelContext) context).getApplicationContext().getBean("restlet")

We are using Camel 2.12 and spring 3.2.4.

Sorry for typos
BR
Alex