Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Jeffrey Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM> on 2006/05/09 18:26:38 UTC

third try: Re: roller developer guide

i would like to find a home for the AAPP (aka admin api) documentation.
if folks object to the concept of a developer guide, i can change it to
an AAPP only document. or, if it's that we don't want this in the src, i
am good with just dumping it into a wiki page.

thanks.

Re: third try: Re: roller developer guide

Posted by Jeffrey Blattman <Je...@Sun.COM>.
okay, i added sections for both APP and AAPP here:
http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperGuide

both sections start with the "experimental" warning. please edit to your
liking.

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.