Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by an...@magnasteyr.com on 2005/11/09 15:49:05 UTC

How to get ItemLabel of SelectItemS Tag on next page

Is there a possibility to get the itemLabel of a SelectItems Tag? I don't need the itemValue (because it's an numeric ID in my case) I need the value which is displayed in the selectOneMenu Box, because I want to display this information (the choice the user made) on the next page.

Regards,
Andy

your system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: How to get ItemLabel of SelectItemS Tag on next page

Posted by Michael Ageeb <mi...@acm.org>.
you may save the mapping between labels and ids in another session bean and
look it up using the id

On 11/9/05, andreas.mitter@magnasteyr.com <an...@magnasteyr.com>
wrote:

> Is there a possibility to get the itemLabel of a SelectItems Tag? I don't
> need the itemValue (because it's an numeric ID in my case) I need the value
> which is displayed in the selectOneMenu Box, because I want to display this
> information (the choice the user made) on the next page.
>
> Regards,
> Andy

> If you have received this email in error please notify your system manager.
> This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the
> presence of computer viruses.

Michael Ageeb Fakhry
Software Developer OpenCraft
Home Phone: +2 03 5053707