Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Charles Gregory <cg...@hwcn.org> on 2009/09/14 18:14:48 UTC

Re: [sa] Re: Non scoring 'Bank Deposit' spam

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Clunk Werclick wrote:
> Clearly not - but then, using Spamassassin as a filter ensures just
> about everything gets through CUNTFACE.

Congratulations! You've done something I have very rarely seen
on any internet forum. You've gotten everyone to AGREE on something!

I also agree: +1 Ban "Clunk".

- Charles

PS When signing e-mails, leave a blank line, and also, your name
doesn't have to be in all-caps.

Re: Non scoring 'Bank Deposit' spam

Posted by Chris Owen <ow...@hubris.net>.
On Sep 14, 2009, at 11:34 AM, John Hardin wrote:

> Public warning: he is apparently attempting a SMTP DoS on at least
> one participant in this thread.

 From Google ;-]  He obviously isn't capable for running his own mail
server.

Chris

Re: [sa] Re: Non scoring 'Bank Deposit' spam

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Charles Gregory wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Clunk Werclick wrote:
>
>> {childish rant snipped}
>
> Congratulations! You've done something I have very rarely seen on any
> internet forum. You've gotten everyone to AGREE on something!
>
> I also agree: +1 Ban "Clunk".

Public warning: he is apparently attempting a SMTP DoS on at least one
participant in this thread.

   Our government should bear in mind the fact that the American
   Revolution was touched off by the then-current government
   attempting to confiscate firearms from the people.
  3 days until the 222nd anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution

Re: Non scoring 'Bank Deposit' spam

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Clunk Werclick wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 17:30 +0100, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
>>
>> As expressed to a couple of other members, off list, the OP also
>> launched a SMTP DoS attack against me.  If anybody would like further
>> information please let me know.
>
> Now you are living in a fantasy world. You sent me an off list mail
> saying 'you are blocked'. I replied a thousand times to test that.

How mature.

> Clearly your blocking is a sack of shit then.

*plonk*

Try mine.

Posted by Clunk Werclick <ma...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, 2009-09-14 at 17:30 +0100, --[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
> ----- "Charles Gregory" <cg...@hwcn.org> wrote:
>
> | On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Clunk Werclick wrote:
> | > Clearly not - but then, using Spamassassin as a filter ensures just
> | > about everything gets through CUNTFACE.
> |
> | Congratulations! You've done something I have very rarely seen
> | on any internet forum. You've gotten everyone to AGREE on something!
> |
> | I also agree: +1 Ban "Clunk".
> |
> | - Charles
> |
> | PS When signing e-mails, leave a blank line, and also, your name
> | doesn't have to be in all-caps.
> |
> | --
> | This message has been scanned for viruses and
> | dangerous content and is believed to be clean.
> |
> | SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration
>
> As expressed to a couple of other members, off list, the OP also launched a SMTP DoS attack against me.  If anybody would like further information please let me know.
>
> Best Regards,

Now you are living in a fantasy world. You sent me an off list mail
saying 'you are blocked'. I replied a thousand times to test that.
Clearly your blocking is a sack of shit then.

NOW FUCK OFF.
C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.

Re: [sa] Re: Non scoring 'Bank Deposit' spam

Posted by "--[ UxBoD ]--" <ux...@splatnix.net>.