Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by cferrero <cr...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/16 18:56:14 UTC

Performance problems

Hi everybody.. im new with xml - xsl  and i 'm having performance problems in
converting xml - pdf.
I'm using antennahouse formatter to convert xml + xsl -> pdf i use xalan - c
processor.
1)I read that using xsl compiled is the best way to get better performance,
but i have problems to compile when i try to do it this is message error :

Location of error unknown)XSLT Error (java.lang.IllegalAccessError): class
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2.AncestorIterator cannot access its
superclas
s org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase

2) I suspect that maybe my xsl file can be optimized...im new with this

i attach my xsl & xml....i will receive all the advices to increase my
performance...really thanks everybody
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16723364/1pag.xml 1pag.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16723364/91.xsl 91.xsl

Re: Performance problems

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
cferrero wrote:
> Hi everybody.. im new with xml - xsl  and i 'm having performance problems in
> converting xml - pdf.
> I'm using antennahouse formatter to convert xml + xsl -> pdf i use xalan - c
> processor.
> 1)I read that using xsl compiled is the best way to get better performance,
Xalan-C does not have a stylesheet compilation mode.

> but i have problems to compile when i try to do it this is message error :
>
> Location of error unknown)XSLT Error (java.lang.IllegalAccessError): class
> org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2.AncestorIterator cannot access its
> superclas
> s org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBaseIterators$InternalAxisIteratorBase
You're getting a java.lang.IllegalAccessError and you think you're using
a C++ processor?  XSLTC is a Java XSLT compiler, not a C++ processor.

> 2) I suspect that maybe my xsl file can be optimized...im new with this
>
> i attach my xsl & xml....i will receive all the advices to increase my
> performance...really thanks everybody
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16723364/1pag.xml 1pag.xml
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16723364/91.xsl 91.xsl
Please post your question to the Xalan-J user list.

Dave