Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/16 16:42:28 UTC

turn on Crux Debug for royale 0.9.8

Hi Everyone,

I created a new maven based royale project with support for crux. I have
configured one service in the crux configuration.

When I run the application my first observation is that I cannot see crux
debug messages the way I was seeing them in version 0.9.7.
I have set jsdebug to true. Yet no crux debug messages.

Is there a new setting to enable this ? I copied the tracer.as class from
the code examples thinking it is what will enable the debug messages. There
is no effect.

Second observation is that the crux ioc does not instantiate my
configured objects.

Note: I used the royale crux archetype.

Regards,

Re: turn on Crux Debug for royale 0.9.8

Posted by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com>.
Just an update.

For injection to work

[Inject( "lovService" )]
      public var lovService:RemoteObject;

The variable must be public. I set it to private. The Crux debug messages
are logging fine now.