Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ahmad Saif <ah...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 15:45:58 UTC

Failed to add xenserver host 6.1

Hi,

I'm trying to install cloudstack 3.0.2 to use a pool of xenserver 6.1,
but I got this error on my mgmt server while trying to add any xenserver
version 6.1

DEBUG [xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer] (catalina-exec-4:null) other
exceptions: java.lang.RuntimeException: Only support XCP 1.0.0, 1.1.0,
1.5 beta; XenServer 5.6,  XenServer 5.6 FP1, XenServer 5.6 SP2,
Xenserver 6.0 but this one is XenServer 6.1.0

is there any way around this ?

Thanks

Re: Failed to add xenserver host 6.1

Posted by prasanna <ts...@apache.org>.
On 18 October 2012 13:21, Ahmad Saif <ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From where I can download a later version ? I can't see any release from
> cloudstack after 3.0.2, and version 4.0 is still beta .
>
> Can you please advice if there is a later version and from where I can
> download it ?

I don't think support for XenServer 6.1 has been added at the moment.
Some work is ongoing on this front in the origin/tampa branch. The
current expected timeline for this feature to be added is 4.1 as shown
in the bug report here:

Posted by Ahmad Saif <ah...@gmail.com>.
 From where I can download a later version ? I can't see any release

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.