Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/10 20:00:19 UTC

Website template (was Re: Anyone working...)

Venkat,

May I suggest that you fill your iCLA with the secretary of the ASF
(regarding licensing issues) and have your details added to the list.

I also advice you to open up a JIRA issue regarding this, so that
screenshots etc can be uploaded as starting points for discussions. The ASF
ml system doesn't forward attachments (screenshots, etc) to a ml.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-