Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by He...@sun.com on 2007/02/18 17:55:05 UTC

Regression Test Report - Daily 508778 - Sun DBTG

[Auto-generated mail]

*Daily* 508778/2007-02-17 18:00:26 CET

Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Suite
*Jvm: 1.6*
 lin
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 sles
    2    431    429     0    95.32%     derbyall
    F:1,E:0    6801    6800     0   214.38%     suitesAll
 sol
    0    431    431     0    95.28%     derbyall
    F:1,E:0    6801    6800     0   316.18%     suitesAll
 solN+1
    0    431    431     0   114.65%     derbyall
    F:1,E:0    6801    6800     0   319.43%     suitesAll
 sparc
    0    431    431     0    98.38%     derbyall
    F:1,E:0    6801    6800     0   242.77%     suitesAll
 vista
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 win
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
  Details in      http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/testSummary-508778.html
  Attempted failure analysis in
                  http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/FailReports/508778.html

*Jvm: 1.5*
 lin
    1    427    426     2    90.43%     derbyall
    F:1,E:0    2541    2540     0   250.76%     suitesAll
 sles
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 sol
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 solN+1
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 sparc
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 vista
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 win
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
  Details in      http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.5/testing/Limited/testSummary-508778.html
  Attempted failure analysis in
                  http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.5/FailReports/508778.html

*Jvm: 1.4*
 lin
    0    421    421     4    90.71%     derbyall
    UNKOWN    UNKOWN    UNKOWN     UNKOWN     0.00%     suitesAll
 sles
    0    421    421     4    93.72%     derbyall
    UNKOWN    UNKOWN    UNKOWN     UNKOWN     0.00%     suitesAll
 sol
    0    421    421     4    96.36%     derbyall
    UNKOWN    UNKOWN    UNKOWN     UNKOWN     0.00%     suitesAll
 solN+1
    0    421    421     4   120.54%     derbyall
    UNKOWN    UNKOWN    UNKOWN     UNKOWN     0.00%     suitesAll
 sparc
    0    421    421     4   100.38%     derbyall
    UNKOWN    UNKOWN    UNKOWN     UNKOWN     0.00%     suitesAll
 vista
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
 win
   NA     NA     NA    NA               derbyall
   NA     NA     NA    NA               suitesAll
  Details in      http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.4/testing/Limited/testSummary-508778.html
  Attempted failure analysis in
                  http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.4/FailReports/508778.html

Changes in      http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/UpdateInfo/508778.txt

( All results in http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/ )

Re: Regression Test Report - Daily 508778 - Sun DBTG

Posted by Henri van de Scheur <He...@Sun.COM>.
Actual results are better than this report suggests, but due to big
problems the last couple of days under our testing, we have also created
some environmental misbehavior, again leading to incomplete reports. We
are still investigating possible cause(s).
We see the following general problems:

    * On windows 2003 and Windows Vista, tests get stuck. This is
      probably caused by some environmental issue in our testlab.
    * On most of the other platforms, testing stops under jvm1.4. We
      only know the problem was introduced between the 13th and 15th of
      February.

We hope to solve these problems soon to come back to the same
service-level you were used to.
Apologies for any problems this might have caused.

Henri

--

With regards,

Henri van de Scheur, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway