Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Nicolas Rigeade <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 17:10:37 UTC

My personal email published on the internet

Hi,

I would like to tell you just to remove the publication of my personal
email on the internet please, as i'm receiving emails from anyone who is
making a search on the internet just by puting my name. Please find below
where you did it.

Kind regards,
Nicolas from France

*Google link:*
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-easyant-dev/201205.mbox/%3CCAPg-fUrcH9_+PwA=Qbn-CPrPM=QEp-Mm6HGm1GSPFZVdEWoqmQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

*Result of search:*
incubator-easyant-dev mailing list archivesFromNicolas Rigeade <
nicolas.rige...@gmail.com>SubjectBook about EasyantDateSun, 13 May 2012
12:19:13 GMT

Hi,

I'm interesting about using easyant in my projects.
So just to check if there is a book about easyant, if no can you send me a
complete sample of module.ivy file (with war, ear creation and deploy)
please?

Best regards,

--
*____________________________________________________________________
Nicolas RIGEADE from France

Re: My personal email published on the internet

Posted by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicolas,

The Apache Public Forum Archive Policy [1] describes this situation. As
documented there, "posting from the wrong address" (more concretely for
your situation, revealing your name and personal email address) does not
warrant modification of the archives. Modification at Apache would also
have no effect on mirrored archives of this mailing list.

Brian

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html