Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by 张伟 <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 03:20:11 UTC

Fwd: Override HeaderResponse' renderJavascript() method

Hello,
    I use the renderJavascript(java.lang.CharSequence javascript,
java.lang.String id) method in  HeaderResponse class to output the some js
code in html header. This renderJavascript method will render javascript
code to the response, if the javascript has not already been rendered. But
i want to override  if the javascript has already been rendered. How can i
make it? Thank you.  BTW, excuse my poor English.

Re: Override HeaderResponse' renderJavascript() method

Posted by 张伟 <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes,That can make it. But if i just want to modify it. Can I make it?

在08-8-27,Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.