Posted to users@camel.apache.org by iambutcha <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/04/22 01:14:17 UTC

Bindy marshalling large CSV

Hi.

I am using Bindy in order to marshal a large set of data (in batches) to a
CSV file.

The problem that I am seeing is that Bindy does not seem to offer any
streaming solution. This means it is expecting a single message (with the
CSV content) to be loaded in memory in order to start writing to a file.

I cannot write in batches (meaning my aggregator predicate expects the whole
data to be complete) otherwise Bindy thinks I am sending multiple messages
(basically outputs batch of files).

Is there any way to do what I am trying to do without heavy loading the
memory? I am thinking on something like "tokenizer().streaming()" solution.

While searching on this forum, I found this post:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Bindy-Streaming-Multile-Rows-td5744413.html

I think it touches on the same thing I am asking here, but since it is a
post from 2013, I wonder if someone has found a workaround?

Thanks in advance!

IAM