Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/12/14 22:18:55 UTC

updated documentation for contributors/committers, up on our website

All,

I've been updating/reorganizing/improving our docs [1] for contributors and
committers.  I think they are now in pretty good shape, so I'd appreciate
it if you could:

a) take the time to read through the pages (the "contributors" section and
the "committers" section, top right of the page)
b) feedback on anything that is either unclear or that you don't agree with.

Many thanks
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/documentation.html