Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Kenneth G. Bice" <aw...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/15 06:45:17 UTC

looking into archives for ofbiz irc channel

found some archives but no channel listing, is there still a channel?
If not I would be will to run a channel if I could secure a couple
moderators...
I am online almost 39 hours a day...

any info anyone?

KGB

Re: looking into archives for ofbiz irc channel

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I stopped using  it and use the mailing list.
I am on Yahoo Im for those that want personal attention for a fee.
I do have archives from when I was on it.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Kenneth G. Bice sent the following on 2/14/2011 9:45 PM: