Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robin Gupta <sm...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/24 06:58:16 UTC

Unable to import Maven dependencies

Hello,

*Here's the background to my problem: *
Ive created an open source library for automating salesforce tests (
www.testzeus.com) and packaged it as a maven jar (
https://ossindex.sonatype.org/component/pkg:maven/com.testzeus/Test_Zeus@1.0.1)
.

*Here's the problem statement : *
When a user tries to use the corresponding files with the import statement,
they get an error that the dependency couldnt be resolved. Reference :
https://github.com/TestZeus/TestZeus/issues/11

*Other notes: *
Interestingly, when we import the corresponding Archetype project into the
same Eclipse workspace and clean the projects, the dependency issue is
resolved.

Can you please help me in clearing out this issue?

Regards,
Robin.

Re: Unable to import Maven dependencies

Posted by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com.INVALID>.
Would you be willing to share reproducible Maven project as a GitHub
repository?

> https://github.com/TestZeus/TestZeus/issues/11
It seems that your library requires placing your JAR file in a directory.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 15:45 Robin Gupta <sm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> *Here's the background to my problem: *
> Ive created an open source library for automating salesforce tests (
> www.testzeus.com) and packaged it as a maven jar (
>
> https://ossindex.sonatype.org/component/pkg:maven/com.testzeus/Test_Zeus@1.0.1
> )
> .
>
> *Here's the problem statement : *
> When a user tries to use the corresponding files with the import statement,
> they get an error that the dependency couldnt be resolved. Reference :
> https://github.com/TestZeus/TestZeus/issues/11
>
> *Other notes: *
> Interestingly, when we import the corresponding Archetype project into the
> same Eclipse workspace and clean the projects, the dependency issue is
> resolved.
>
> Can you please help me in clearing out this issue?
>

> Regards,
> Robin.

Tomo