Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net> on 2016/10/07 04:56:30 UTC

[FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build doesn't work with FlashBuilder

Hi,
the maven distribution build ends up successfully now and I'd like to use
the build with FlashBuilder 4.7.
Unfortunately my FlashBuilder says "Directory does not contain a Flex SDK".
So I compared the maven build [1] with the nightly build [2] and notice some
differences.

I tried to copy some missing files from the nightly to the maven build with
no success.
But I have to say that I have no idea what is needed for a valid SDK.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Olaf
[1] http://pho.to/AN3na
[2] http://pho.to/AN3nW

Re: [FlexJS][Maven] Distribution build doesn't work with FlashBuilder

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
>The mavenizer creates an artifact:
>com.adobe.air:misc:zip

>On the mac version this contains content and I needed to add it to make it
a valid FDK. On windows this >archive seems to be empty and I am trying to
investigate today why it is empty. I guess as soon as I >fixed >that we
might be getting closer.

I've searched through the maven build log by using 'air' as keyword and just
find these mac entries only [1] but nothing similar related to win. Mabe
this is helpful...

>But I am really thankful that you are trying this thing out ... as soon as
we produce valid distributions >things will become a lot easier [?]
Hope so, seems that we're close to this goal ;-)

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] Maven build log
[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
inclusion filter:
o  'com.adobe.air.runtime:air:zip:mac'
[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
inclusion filter:
o  'com.adobe.air.runtime:air-captive:zip:mac'