Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "youknowwho@heroicefforts.net" <yo...@heroicefforts.net> on 2013/11/19 01:26:21 UTC

Listing collection fields

I'd like to get the complete field list for a collection, including dynamic fields.  Is issuing a Luke request still the recommended way for retrieving this data?

Re: Listing collection fields

Posted by "youknowwho@heroicefforts.net" <yo...@heroicefforts.net>.
Thanks.  I have an Xtext DSL doing some config and code generation downstream of the data ingestion.  It probably wouldn't be that hard to generate a solrconfig.xml, but for now I just want to build in some runtime reconciliation to aid in dynamic query generation.  It sounds like Luke is still the best approach.

Regards,

-Jess

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.