Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/28 17:38:06 UTC

[Apache Mentoring Programme]JavaScript-only PDF viewer component

Hi !

The proposal that I have done to participate to the mentoring program has
been presented on the following link.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/CharithaMadusanka .I kindly request you all
to make comments and suggestions and it would me much appreciated.

Thanx

charith

Re: [Apache Mentoring Programme]JavaScript-only PDF viewer component

Posted by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi!

where i need submit my mid term work ?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.