Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 09:26:58 UTC

[Axis2] User Guide: Code generation for client

Thanks Jaya! Changed the Subject accordingly.

I have cut and paste the problem again:

This question has already been asked in the forum and I suppose I am the
third person to ask this question. But no response has come so far to
rectify this problem. Following is the problem:

I am facing some problem creating client for the example mentioned in the
user guide.
*http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/userguide3.html#Writing_Web_Service_Clients_using_Code_Generation_with_Data_Binding_Support
* <http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/userguide3.html>

WSDL2Java is not generating "Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.java" instead it
is generating "Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub.java" and it's Callback Handler.

Following is the client which I have written but it is not getting compiled
as echoString method expects EchoStringParam not EchoStringParamDocument.

EchoStringReturnDocument resDoc = stub.echoString(reqDoc);

*

public
**class* Client {

*public* *static* *void* main(String[] args) {

*try* {

Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub
stub = *new* Axis2SampleDocLitServiceStub(

*null*,

"http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Axis2SampleDocLitPortType" );

EchoStringParamDocument
reqDoc = EchoStringParamDocument.Factory

.*newInstance*();

reqDoc.setEchoStringParam(
"Axis2 Echo");

EchoStringReturnDocument
resDoc = stub.echoString(reqDoc);

System.
*out*.println(resDoc.getEchoStringReturn());

}
*catch* (Exception e) {

e.printStackTrace();

}

}
Looking forward for your response.

##########################

Regards,
Deepak

--

                    \\\\\|/////
                      | ~ ~ |

Re: [Axis2] User Guide: Code generation for client

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
The problem seems to be the databinding as I thought. If you want to
follow the exact steps of tyhe userguide you have to add the -d
xmlbeans option to the set of commandline arguments.
In the mean time I'll see whether the documentation can be improved!

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] User Guide: Code generation for client

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajith,

> [...]

> > WSL

> > marcel.frehner@wsl.ch><ma...@wsl.ch>marcel.frehn

> axis-user-help@ws.apache.org>
> > axis-user-help@ws.apache.org

> > >#------------------oOOo--(_)--oOOo---------------------------#

> > )------------------------------#

> WSL

> axis-user-help@ws.apache.org

> > )------------------------------#

> WSL

> WSL

> > #------------------oOOo--(_)--oOOo---------------------------#

> > )------------------------------#
> > >

> > > --
> > > -- Jaya
> >

> > --
> >

> >                     \\\\\|/////
> >                       | ~ ~ |
> >                      (- 0 0 -)
> >
> >    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

                      | ~ ~ |

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--