Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Dilip <di...@hotmail.com> on 2018/10/18 18:43:56 UTC

Microsoft AD LDAP Authorization for Admin Console

Did any one configure Microsoft Active Directory LDAP for admin Console
Authorization. We are using below login.config but Roles are not in
Microsoft AD so it does not return anything and get errors while trying to
login in admin console.

Any advise ?

below is current config. we removed client specific setting .

LDAPLogin {
  org.apache.activemq.jaas.LDAPLoginModule required
    debug=true
    initialContextFactory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
    connectionURL="ldap://URL:389"
    connectionUsername="CN=aa,OU=bb,DC=dd,DC=com"
    connectionPassword="xxxxxx"
    connectionProtocol=""
    authentication=simple
    userBase="OU=cc,DC=com"