Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 12:23:03 UTC

surefire and redirectTestOutputToFile

Hello,

My tests use a log4j configuration to log everything in TRACE level to the
console, so that I can get detailled execution from my eclipse console.

When I run my maven build, the console output makes difficult to detect
failed test, so I've set
<redirectTestOutputToFile>true</redirectTestOutputToFile> in my surefire
plugin configuration.

This works, but then after some tests pass, I loose the test execution
status log : I just don't now what test have failed !

Is there some known issue with redirectTestOutputToFile ? Maybe I'm doing
something wrong in my test ?

Nico.

Re: surefire and redirectTestOutputToFile

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
Found http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-349 about this.

Any chance to see the patch applied ?