Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org> on 2004/10/14 15:54:59 UTC

Re: [Betwixt] Absolute file names again (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt build.xml)

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 13 Oct 2004, <rd...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>  Re-generated ant build (so that latest dependencies are reflected)

>>   <project default="jar" name="commons-betwixt" basedir=".">
>>  -  <property name="defaulttargetdir" value="target">
>>  +  <property name="defaulttargetdir"
>>  +  value="/Volumes/gSpecials/library/jakarta/jakarta-commons/betwixt/target">
>>  +  </property>
>

> I thought this is supposed to work with the latest Ant plugin?  Are
> you using an older version, Robert?
>
> Anyway, could anybody with karma for betwixt please fix it (I don't to
> do it manually and I don't run Maven myself).

I just fixed this.  Hopefully things will work now.

Will this absolute path issue ever go away?  Perhaps I should look into
it and try submitting a patch to Maven...

Re: [Betwixt] Absolute file names again (was Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt build.xml)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
> I just fixed this.

Thanks.

Stefan