Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 07:59:09 UTC

Re: T5: T5 and EJB3

Hey Geoff,

did anything come out of your jSecurity investigations? Did you run into any
issues with it and do you have any other comments for/against using it with
T5?

Kalle

Re: T5: T5 and EJB3

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kalle,

I can't recommend for, or against, jSecurity because back in April it
didn't quite fit my needs (http://www.jsecurity.org/node/1031).
However, I do think they're on the right track.  Since then (April)
they've gone into the Apache incubator.  I intend to review it again
soon.

Cheers,
Geoff