Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Biza <am...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 20:53:22 UTC

Error "Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem. Unable to load class with name ..." when running client using XMLBeans

Hi,
I have generated the java code for a client using wsdl2 java but now when I
try to run the Axis2 client application based on XMLBeans I receive the
error:
Cannot load SchemaTypeSystem. "Unable to load class with name
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s90C96354B9D9A9AF25EC00E39E5096EF.TypeSystemHolder.
Make sure the generated binary files are on the classpath."
Even if I am adding the path to the TypeSystemHolder.class file in the Build
Path of the project (I am using Eclipse)  I am receiving the same error.

Can anybody help me with an advice how to go further and have a functional
Axis2 client application?

Thanks,
Biza.