Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/09/06 09:08:50 UTC

RE: Urgent - EJB local interface and problem with extend Cactus TestCase

Hi Veny,

1. Yes, there's an EJB tutorial. Check the Cactus web site. No, the
Eclipse plugin does not yet support EJB/EARs.
2. The simplest is to package the WAR in an EAR.
3. For the NoSuchMethodError, I'll need more info to help you but it
seems you may be compiling your code with a version of Cactus and
executing it with another.

-Vincent