Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2005/09/14 07:13:47 UTC

[Axis2] Debugging server code in Eclipse

Does anyone have suggestions for setting up a project to debug service
code in Eclipse? I started trying to set this up, then realized I didn't
know how to configure it so the Axis2 servlet would find the actual
service code I wanted to debug. Is it possible to add a service without
going the .aar file route? Thought I'd check if anyone is already doing
this successfully.

  - Dennis

Re: [Axis2] Debugging server code in Eclipse

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
Thanks for the pointers, Ruchith - this sounds like exactly what I need.

  - Dennis

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

--