Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Justin Harrison <ju...@astyrrian.com> on 2003/05/23 06:28:35 UTC

Latest Embperl 2.x

Hi,

I've been out of the loop for a few months so I'm not too sure what's up
right now..but...

My webserver is running "Embperl/2.0b9_dev-3". Are there any significant
updates since this build? If so, where can I obtain these updates? Do they
break anything functional in the prior release?

Thanks!

Justin

Re: Latest Embperl 2.x

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> I've been out of the loop for a few months so I'm not too sure what's up
> right now..but...
>
> My webserver is running "Embperl/2.0b9_dev-3". Are there any significant
> updates since this build? If so, where can I obtain these updates? Do they
> break anything functional in the prior release?

Embperl 2.0b9 will be released during the next few days and contains
important bug fixes and enhancements. It should not break anything

Gerald