Posted to user@etch.apache.org by scott comer <we...@mac.com> on 2009/03/03 22:25:02 UTC

need help?

we don't see much traffic on etch-user. just wondering, is there
anything you need? what might help you get going with etch? more
documentation? some tutorials?

pour your heart out, we can take it.

scott comer
etch developer

Re: need help?

Posted by Shawn Dempsay <sh...@dempsay.org>.
I guess the thing I would be interested in the most would be to see a
client running from Silverlight.  There are some definite cases where I
would be using it if it ran, but alas I don't have the time to figure
out what it would take.

-- shawn

--
shawn

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. ~Rich Cook