Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by um...@comcast.net on 2007/05/01 06:50:53 UTC

"Unrecognized xbean element mapping"

Hi -

I am using Spring 2.0 with ActiveMQ 4.1.1 (JDK6, Tomcat 5.5.x). I am instantiating a broker using
Xbean as follows:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <beans xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
       <broker brokerName="MyBroker" persistent="false" useJmx="false">
         <transportConnectors>
               <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
         </transportConnectors>
    //...
   </beans>

As the (webapp) context loads, it aborts with the following error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'broker' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/common.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized xbean element mapping: beans in namespace http://activemq.org/config/1.0
C aused by:
   //...

I saw a similar report clarified by James Strachan at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-dev/200704.mbox/%3C9850511.post@talk.nabble.com%3E

but I am certain I am not using an old version of amq in my webapp.

Pl help,

Thanks,

/U