Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/19 12:29:15 UTC

Flexibility in grammars ( ACIItem grammar in particular )

Hi,

I've just updated ACIItem grammar to provide more flexibility as Alex
requested here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRLDAP-62

What I've done is to allow any order of components for ProtectedItems
and UserClasses. These two sequences contain lots of optional
components. So it make sense to have them in any order. Do you think
that we should extend this flexibility for most of the rules, even
non-optional ones ?

Cheers.
--
Ersin

Re: Flexibility in grammars ( ACIItem grammar in particular )

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Ersin Er wrote:

>I've updated the grammar to allow full flexibility for components
>order. Duplicates and missing mandatory components are checked also.
>It's ready for the release.

Thanks much Ersin.
Alex

Re: Flexibility in grammars ( ACIItem grammar in particular )

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.