Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by "Costello, Roger L." <co...@mitre.org> on 2019/05/31 17:51:53 UTC

Request your critique, please, of my web page on DFDL

Hello DFDL community,

I created a web page where I briefly describe DFDL and announce my tutorials on DFDL:

http://www.xfront.com/DFDL/index.html

I would appreciate your critique of the web page. Is it easy to read? Is it clear? Is there enough there that it makes you want to learn more about DFDL? Is it short enough that you can digest it within, say, 30 seconds?

Note: the links on the web page are not working. I will upload my tutorials once Public Release is complete.

/Roger

Re: Request your critique, please, of my web page on DFDL