Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by tj...@mindspring.com on 2008/05/30 22:17:23 UTC

Suggested minor change to Windows installer

I'd like to propose a minor change to the Subversion Windows installer.  Currently, the user is prompted with a confirmation dialog before the wizard is displayed.  I'd like to suggest that this behavior is suppressed whenever the installer is executed with the /silent or /verysilent options.  To my knowledge, this could be accomplished using the WizardSilent function in Inno Setup.

Thanks,
-Tom