Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org> on 2002/07/12 05:12:41 UTC

CORBA is Dead

Maybe a little early, but I really want to get rid of the cruft so I
stripped all the CORBA code from the system. In case someone really still
wants it, you can download a plugin from http://www.xmldatabases.org/files/
xindice-corba.tar.gz and reenable it. Just be aware I'm not in any way
supporting that code anymore. :-)

Kimbro Staken
Java and XML Software, Consulting and Writing http://www.xmldatabases.org/
Apache Xindice native XML database http://xml.apache.org/xindice
XML:DB Initiative http://www.xmldb.org

RE: CORBA is Dead

Posted by Matt Liotta <ml...@r337.com>.
Can we expect anymore major changes happening?

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/