Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 22:27:28 UTC

[NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1

All,
We've made a lot of progress on our 2.1 release, in the past two
weeks. Time to create our release branch and start cranking out the
release.

I'm going to create a release branch on Friday afternoon (EST).

I'd like to have everyone give this consideration before committing
new code. I'm sure there will be additional bug fixes. However, please
try to avoid any new function or something that may destabilize our
ability to build and test.

If you have future-looking function, please hold off on committing
until after Friday.

Thanks!

--kevan

Re: [NOTICE] Creating server/branches/2.1

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Jan 30, 2008 10:27 PM, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We've made a lot of progress on our 2.1 release, in the past two
> weeks. Time to create our release branch and start cranking out the
> release.
>
> I'm going to create a release branch on Friday afternoon (EST).

Hooray! Long awaited.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski