Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Russell <ma...@instantiations.com> on 2007/10/18 16:03:30 UTC

Testing Help

I have a utility class in my plugin that has a constructor like this:
MyUtility(ArtifactRepository repository, MavenProject project, Log logger)

I want to write tests for the class. How do I go about getting the repository, project and logger created so I can call the
constructor on the class and run unit tests against it?

What is a good document on testing mojo's.  I've been looking and can not seem to find one.

Thanks in advance for any help :->
--
Mark Russell
Instantiations, Inc.

Re: Testing Help

Posted by Insitu <ab...@oqube.com>.
Hello,

here is a list of refs about testing with maven. The first one
is specifically targeted at maven developers.

http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-testing-plugins.html
http://wiki.rodcoffin.com/index.php?title=Maven_Integration_Testing

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/How+to+re-use+test+code+between+projects

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven2+And+TestNG.Example+pom.xml

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Testing+Strategies

HTH
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.