Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prabhakar Mynampati <Pr...@infosys.com> on 2005/02/16 11:53:18 UTC

Help on usage of Jmeter for JDBC requests

Hi All,

I am using Jmeter for stress testing of Database server by JDBC requests
with a simple update statement repeatedly. When I use it with single
thread in infinite loop, the maximum throughput is obtained for Single
user it self. When I try to increase the no of threads/users, the
throughput remains same,  but the response time is getting multipled
with no of users. It looks it is  operating at boundary region. What
should I do, if it needs to be operated in  scalable region. ie
increasing the no of user incrementally increase throughput and response
time. Any suggestion to my problem?

Regards

Prabhakar