Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Greg Nitro <gr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/30 00:32:41 UTC

Re: NullPointerException in calls of ZkClient

Hi Hema,

I was about to bump this convo but then found this resolved issue:

https://github.com/sgroschupf/zkclient/issues/25

It's looking promising, but we are still testing the upgrade. The
resolution time of the issue would suggest it was resolved in release #0.8.

Hope this helps

-greg