Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 22:51:44 UTC

matzew's r421499 (July 12th) commit broke t:popup on July

I had an end-user report that popups weren't working.   It took me
several hours to track down when it was broken.

Two committers have worked on the code and neither of them verified
that the simple popup examples were working after making changes.

Author: matzew
Date: Wed Jul 12 22:19:04 2006
New Revision: 421499

Author: matzew
Date: Wed Jul 12 22:19:04 2006
New Revision: 421499

Author: imario
Date: Tue Jul 25 10:21:13 2006
New Revision: 425463

Re: matzew's r421499 (July 12th) commit broke t:popup on July

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 9/3/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That was the same behavior I saw -- t:popups with no manual id value
> didn't work.

Oh, I didn't realize the problem was related to not having an id.

I added ids so I could tell Selenium to mouseOver a certain span, so I
effectively "fixed" the example.  I left those, but added another line
of 'text with no id' that I'll try to figure out how to test.
Meanwhile, it's there to click through (or hover over, as the case may
be.)

--
Wendy

Re: matzew's r421499 (July 12th) commit broke t:popup on July

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wendy,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.