Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com> on 2012/05/15 17:17:13 UTC

Command line scripts - slf4j

If I try any of the command-line scripts from $JENA/jena-core/bin, I get
an error from a missing slf4j:

ian@ian-desktop $ ~/workspace/jena/jena-core/bin/rdfcat
org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
	at jena.rdfcat.<clinit>(rdfcat.java:215)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory

I have svn updated and done a mvn clean install in jena-core. What else
needs doing so that it can find the slf4j dependency?

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Command line scripts - slf4j

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 15/05/12 16:17, Ian Dickinson wrote:
> If I try any of the command-line scripts from $JENA/jena-core/bin, I get
> an error from a missing slf4j:
>
> ian@ian-desktop $ ~/workspace/jena/jena-core/bin/rdfcat
> org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
> at jena.rdfcat.<clinit>(rdfcat.java:215)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
>
> I have svn updated and done a mvn clean install in jena-core. What else
> needs doing so that it can find the slf4j dependency?
Solved: had an old declaration for M2_REPO in my .bashrc, so the
classpath script was doing what it was told, just not what I wanted.

Ian