Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Pierre-Yves Ritschard <py...@spootnik.org> on 2015/03/11 02:22:13 UTC

Simple materialized views with kafka and clojure

Hey everyone,

As a follow-up to my previous questions, I would like to share this
article which uses an overly simplified approach to show-case how to
approach materialized views sourced from kafka.

http://spootnik.org/entries/2015/03/10_simple-materialized-views-in-kakfa-and-clojure.html

I would love to have your feedback on the article to help perfect it,
this is my first shot at working with log compaction so I'm sure there
is room for improvement.

Cheers,
  - pyr

Re: Simple materialized views with kafka and clojure

Posted by Pierre-Yves Ritschard <py...@spootnik.org>.
Hi Jay,

Thanks for the proof-read. Will update.

  - pyr