Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by prasenjit narwade <to...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/02/12 07:06:42 UTC

configuration plb.

   I have just installed Jakarta-Tomcat-4.0 .All the
JSP Servlets,Beans are working properly .
   However when i try to some Database stuff inside
the JSP it gives the following error :

   Root Cause:

    What's the problem ? Do i have to add some entry
to 'server.xml' or put JDBC driver is in the lib
directory ...etc .  Please explain in detail.

    I am using MySQL database & mm driver for database
connection

Thanks in advance