Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/07 02:55:45 UTC

How to deploy and EAR

I've been deploying wars to Tomcat but needed to support an ear so switched
over to TomEE-plus for that but I'm having trouble getting the ear to
deploy.  I coped the compressed ear to the apps folder and started tomee
but it's not deploying.

I don't see anything in the logs regarding the ear at all.  What am I doing
wrong?  Is there some configuration I need to support ears?

-Dave

Re: How to deploy and EAR

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Globally yes, you can also try
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/mnKpLt1HzSwmt9GM83xL and if that's
for dev tomee maven plugin has some reload features with synchronization
blocks.

Re: How to deploy and EAR

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.