Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar> on 2007/02/05 17:12:37 UTC

"NoClassDefFoundError: org/cyberneko/html/parsers/DOMFragmentParser" while trying to deploy custom built Nutch

I've been trying to use my custom modified Nucth (with -noAdditions
patch applied, posted in NUTCH-438) with no sucess. I'm getting:

2007-02-02 12:42:52,408 INFO  fetcher.Fetcher
(Fetcher.java:logError(249)) - fetch of
http://1.buonpensar.org/cvonline/ failed with:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/cyberneko/html/parsers/DOMFragmentParser

and sometimes:

fetch of http://0301.netclime.net/1_5/P/S/7/svetlana's%20copy%20resu.doc
failed with: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/poi/poifs/eventfilesystem/POIFSReaderListener

I've built enything with ant, with the "package" target... please...
what am I doing wrong? =(

Thanks!

Re: "NoClassDefFoundError: org/cyberneko/html/parsers/DOMFragmentParser" while trying to deploy custom built Nutch

Posted by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar>.
> I've been trying to use my custom modified Nucth (with -noAdditions
> patch applied, posted in NUTCH-438) with no sucess. I'm getting:
>
> 2007-02-02 12:42:52,408 INFO  fetcher.Fetcher
> (Fetcher.java:logError(249)) - fetch of
> http://1.buonpensar.org/cvonline/ failed with:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/cyberneko/html/parsers/DOMFragmentParser

For the record: this was fixed when I cleaned an rebuilt everything with
the standalone version of "ant" instead of the one included with Eclipse.