Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "saravanan.t" <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/14 16:27:01 UTC

Re: SMX4 - Clustering servicemix bean endpoint

saravanan.t wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The clustering bundles are cool!
>
> I am wondering if a servicemix bean endpoint can be registered within this
> JBI cluster. ie, can a bean:endpoint be a clustered endpoint..?
>
> Has anyone tried this? If so, can you share your experience please?
>
> Thanks and have a nice day!
>
> Cheers,
> Saravanan

By the way, this is my xbeans:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
       xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
       xmlns:ctx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
       xmlns:osgi="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi"
       xmlns:osgix="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium"
       xmlns:beanservice="http://www.moodysanalytics.com/beanservice"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd
         http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0
         http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0/servicemix-file.xsd
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util.xsd
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi/spring-osgi.xsd
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium

http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium/spring-osgi-compendium.xsd
         http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0
         http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0/servicemix-bean.xsd" >

	<bean:endpoint service="beanservice:service" endpoint="endpoint"
bean="#Service1Impl"/>

	<bean id="Service1Impl"
class="com.moodysanalytics.fbi.poc.consumer.Service1ImplJbiEndpoint">
        <property name="Service2">
                <ref local="service2Stub"/>
        </property>

    </bean>

    <bean id="Service2Stub" class="server.service.impl.Service2ImplStub"/>

    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointExporter" />

</beans>

Thanks!

Re: SMX4 - Clustering servicemix bean endpoint

Posted by "saravanan.t" <sa...@hotmail.com>.
I am not sure if it is expected behaviour, but if the provider is also
registered using OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration, shouldn't it do a return a
MessageExchange?

Posted by "saravanan.t" <sa...@hotmail.com>.