Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@byteaction.de> on 2006/07/06 07:52:29 UTC

Re: Can not receive email although can send email-550 sorry,no mailbox here by that name.

Mornin,

if i look at your bounce i realize that this bounce is not from james.
In James the bounce must contain: "550 - Requested action not taken: no
such user here".

For me look the bounce like coming from qmail (with vpopmail). Have you
setup the mx for your domain ? Or have your provider add a smtproute for
he domain to your mailserver ?
Don'T seem so...

bye
Norman

HELO Messages

Posted by "Morales, Jose Margarito" <jo...@eds.com>.
Hi does some body have any idea about this messages this messages is
send by one provider of the email count 603ger@cadillacsaab.com, and do
not receive the emails ...

Our postmaster analysed the issue that you have receiving messages from
gmbullet@boletines.redgmm.com.mx to 603ger@cadillacsaab.com and it
appears that the sender (in this case gmbullet@boletines.redgmm.com.mx)
is not identifying with a valid HELO statement.

This is the current HELO statement that this address reported to our
server:

boletines.redgmm.com.mx [192.85.78.17] said HELO MXDCZUXP14 Jul 4
14:04:17 mf5 mimedefang.pl[58833]: Rejected
boletines.redgmm.com.mx [192.85.78.17] said HELO MXDCZUXP14 Jul 4
14:04:20 mf mimedefang.pl[76915]: Rejected
boletines.redgmm.com.mx [192.85.78.17] said HELO MXDCZUXP14

The first message from boletines.redgmm.com.mx should be a HELO
statement which should look like "boletines.redgmm.com.mx" not
"MXDCZUXP14". Please contact them and ask them to review their mail
server's configuration.