Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pop Qvarnström <po...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/25 14:17:48 UTC

Cannot find deprecated expressions reported by maven

Hi,

I've searched the best I can, but have not been able to find a solution.
When running maven 3 to build an older project I get what seems like
self-explanatory warnings:

"[WARNING] The expression ${artifactId} is deprecated. Please use
${project.artifactId} instead." and
"[WARNING] The expression ${version} is deprecated. Please use
${project.version} instead."

Problem: I cannot find a single instance of either of the expressions in
any of my pom files. Even the effective pom generated by running "mvn
help:effective-pom" contains no instances of either expression. How can I
fix whatever is causing these warnings? Any help appreciated.

Kind regards,
Pop Qvarnström

Re: Cannot find deprecated expressions reported by maven

Posted by Pop Qvarnström <po...@gmail.com>.
OT: It is! (Noticed the sig as soon as I hit send, i.e. as soon as it was
to late to remove.) Thanks again!

Cheers,
Pop

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Pop Qvarnström <po...@gmail.com>.
Tried without dependencies, to no avail. However, when that made no
difference, I started searching the local repo and found a grandparent pom
using these expressions. Searching in files based on extensions (*.xml)

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Pop Qvarnström <po...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.