Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Nges B <ng...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 13:24:35 UTC

Re: A proposal on the Documentation of the C API

Hello
I will like to know how far we have gone with the application for the
GSOC Project I proposed earlier this year.
That is Documentation and development of  specific value interface or
Documentation and development of the RPC for the C API.
I think I am up to the task to execute this project to the end if
given the opportunity.
Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

--
"it is good to dream and work for the dreams than not to dream"

Re: A proposal on the Documentation of the C API

Posted by Nges B <ng...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much Ryan for your response.
I have already gone through some materials like the documentation of
the old API and other API like Java etc.
I think the when you compliant about the size of the project we agreed
on adding a value interface or RPC before the project can major up for
a summer project.
I have also looked at the interface of Java API etc.
I have also done good and quality research on the RPC.
But if this project was not applied for, I will still do the work
because I will like avro and am part of the community.
Will start the documentation of the 1.8 api soon .
Thanks and cheers.

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Hi Nges,