Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net> on 2011/03/03 11:38:59 UTC

Adding village 3.3.1to the torque site ?

Anybody volunteering to add village 3.3.1 to the torqe site ?
In my opinion the release should be at least in the releases section on the
home page, on the "news and status" page and the download page.

I can do the deploy as I'll need to do it anyway for the branding
requirements.

    Thomas

Re: Adding village 3.3.1to the torque site ?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 07.03.11 11:32, Thomas Fox wrote:
> Hehe. I had the same problem. The tweaks I used:
> - do not use jdk 1.6 but 1.5 (or 1.4)

Snow Leopard here. No lower JDKs anymore.

> - download the qdox-current.jar manually from the sonatype repo and put it
> to the needed location in your localrepo. Ask google for details or if a
> quick search does not work tell me.

I'll check it out. Thanks for the hint.

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Adding village 3.3.1to the torque site ?

Posted by Thomas Fox <Th...@seitenbau.net>.
> I updated the xdoc files and committed them.

Thanks a lot.

> For some reason my Maven-1
> installation doesn't run the site goal anymore.

Hehe. I had the same problem. The tweaks I used:
- do not use jdk 1.6 but 1.5 (or 1.4)
- download the qdox-current.jar manually from the sonatype repo and put it
to the needed location in your localrepo. Ask google for details or if a
quick search does not work tell me.

> Would you please check
> if I broke something?

Will do this week.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 03.03.11 11:38, Thomas Fox wrote:

> Anybody volunteering to add village 3.3.1 to the torqe site ?
> In my opinion the release should be at least in the releases section on the
> home page, on the "news and status" page and the download page.
>
> I can do the deploy as I'll need to do it anyway for the branding
> requirements.

I updated the xdoc files and committed them. For some reason my Maven-1
installation doesn't run the site goal anymore. Would you please check
if I broke something?

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Adding village 3.3.1to the torque site ?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 03.03.11 11:38, Thomas Fox wrote:

> Anybody volunteering to add village 3.3.1 to the torqe site ?
> In my opinion the release should be at least in the releases section on the
> home page, on the "news and status" page and the download page.

Will do.

Bye, Thomas.