Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Andreas Wombacher <wo...@ipsi.fhg.de> on 2002/09/27 13:49:03 UTC

[jUDDI-users] juddi further development?

Hi,

I downloaded the version 0.6 from this site and got it up and running
with the IBM WSTK 3.2. I had some problems with the installation of the
version 0.6 because the libs have been added to the CVS as ascii and not
as binary files ;-).

I tried to get an example of the WSTK up and running using juddi based
on a mysql database. I adapted few things and came to a point where
parts are not implemented so far.

Now the question. Is there still development ongoing?
What about your plan? Do you need further man power for completing the
implementation?

best regards
Andreas

RE: [jUDDI-users] juddi further development?

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com>.
Andreas,

Development has continued off-line for the past few months. The 0.6 cvs
tree was really only posted to give anyone that was interested an idea
of how the jUDDI source is organised. Several important services are not
present in 0.6 (none of the FindXxxx services or anything related to
PublisherAssertions) but will be in the source I will post over the
weekend (or early next week). Please note that there has been very
little testing of this code.

I'll correct the libs in CVS over the next couple of days.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager
InflexionPoint, LLC